LanMaster 35 Power & Link Tester
The LanMaster 35 is a handheld tester used for installing and maintaining Local Area Networks (LAN) using Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The LanMaster 35 Power and Link Tester conducts power tests with actual loads to ensure that when a powered device such as a VoIP phone, wireless access point or security camera is connected to the network it will operate properly.
The LanMaster 35 identifies whether power is IEEE 802.3af compliant or a legacy configuration, such as Cisco Inline power, for correctly connecting powered devices. The unit measures Loop Resistance to quickly identify damaged cables and bad punchdowns that cause intermittent problems or equipment malfunction.
The LanMaster 35 provides Link speed and duplex mode testing capabilities for verifying connectivity of a powered or unpowered 10/100/1000BaseTX Link.
The unit measures cable length and can be connected to a wall outlet to identify a connected port on a switch or hub.
- Tests network cable pairs for Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Identifies the power type as IEEE 802.3af, Cisco Inline or Non-Standard
- Simulates a network device for making power measurements under actual loaded conditions
- Displays voltage, polarity and mid-span or phantom configuration for powered wire pairs
- Identifies damaged cables and bad punchdowns by measuring wiring Loop Resistance
- Detects 10/100/1000 BaseTX Link speed and duplex mode
- Measures cable length and open or short condition
- Provides Port ID function (link light activation) for identifying connected ports
- Applies a tone signal for tracing cables with the CT15 CableTracker Tone Probe (optional)
- Ergonomic Design for one hand operation
MADE IN USA. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See your distributor for details. Application availability and pricing are subject to change.