Pinger Plus+ Network IP Tester
The Pinger Plus+ is an ideal tool for quickly testing proper LAN operation after a Move, Add or Change (MAC).
Trouble calls are easily handled by verifying Link connection and running the comprehensive Ping test.
Resolve "can't connect to the Internet" problems with the DHCP mode that ensures a DHCP Server is available and displays an assigned IP address.
Connect the Pinger Plus+ to the LAN at a remote office trouble point and Ping the tester over the Internet.
The Power of Ping for verifying connectivity across a network. The Pinger Plus+ is a proven handheld tester used for installing and maintaining computer Local Area Networks (LANs) running the TCP/IP protocol.
The Pinger Plus+ uses the powerful PING function at either 10 or 100 Mbs to:
- Verify connectivity
- Check transmitted and received data integrity
- Indicate network traffic loading by measuring Round Trip Time
- Provide the MAC address of an IP Address
- Warns when the default gateway can not be located
- Identifies reversed polarity for improperly connected wire pairs
- Provide a Port Identification feature with selectable blink rates.
- Detects Speed and Duplex of 10/100/1000BaseTX Links
- Verifies IP Address Assignment with the DHCP Client Test
- Tests Connectivity Across a LAN/WAN
- Measures Packet Response Time to Determine Network Performance
- Captures the MAC Address of an IP Address
- Transmits Link Activation Signals for Port Identification
MADE IN USA. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See your distributor for details. Application availability and pricing are subject to change.