LanMaster 26 Link Tester
Tests Gigabit, VoIP and Powered Ethernet Ports
The LANMASTER 26 Link Tester provides LAN Installers and Maintainers a tool with the testing capability for Gigabit (1000baseTX) over copper, Fast Ethernet (100baseTX), Standard Ethernet (10baseT) links as well as VoIP/PoE detection.
The LanMaster 26 measures the voltage supplied by the VoIP or PoE port with typical loading to ensure that the voltage level is adequate.
The port ID feature identifies which port on a hub or switch that a wall outlet is connected by flashing the Link light on the connected port.
The LanMaster 26 provides critical network connectivity and configuration information needed to maintain and troubleshoot a LAN at an affordable price.
The LanMaster 26 identifies the speed and duplex mode of equipment connected to a Link. Hub/Switch (managed or unmanaged) and NIC configuration is displayed instantly.
The LanMaster 26 is an ideal tool for quickly testing proper LAN operation after completing a Move, Add or Change (MAC).
- Verifies Connectivity for 10/100/1000BaseTX Links
- Identifies VoIP and PoE Ports
- Measures Port Voltage to Ensure Proper Voltage Level and Warns of Low Voltage Levels
- Identifies Speed, Duplex Mode and Autonegotiation for 10/100/1000 VoIP/PoE Ports
- Provides Port Identification Function
- Identifies Connection as LAN, NIC or Auto Crossover
MADE IN USA. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See your distributor for details. Application availability and pricing are subject to change.